Book your Mauritius Honeymoon
– The luxury of the Indian Ocean with its brilliant white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, Mauritius offers you a magical and unforgettable Honeymoon. Select from exotic villas with your own private plunge pool and exclusive love-nests where newlyweds can escape and unwind after their big day and experience the most memorable Honeymoon ever.
The Mauritius Resorts offer luxury Suites and hide-away beach Villas, where you can pamper yourselves with stylish dining, beautiful beaches and romantic sunsets.The hand-picked resorts are just a small selection of offers available for your dream honeymoon to Mauritius. Call us for specific deals that apply on your dates of travel.
Spent time on your Mauritius Honeymoon with the many excursions available:
• Go swimming and snorkelling with Dolphins in Tamarin Bay;
• Go on a Blue Safari Submarine and enjoy an unforgettable experience during the 40 minutes dive amongst multi-coloured fish and corals;
• Take a cooling dip at the beautiful Tamarind Falls or bathe in the sacred lake of Ganga Talao, nestled in the crater of an extinct volcano.
• Browse fragrant stalls selling spices and tea in Port Louis,
• Go on a deep-sea fishing expedition and dine under the stars
• Visit the Casela Bird Park with its 140 varieties of birds from around the world with its main attraction – the Mauritian Pink Pigeon, one of the rarest birds in the world.
• Visit the Coloured Earths of Chamarel with seven-coloured dunes believed to result from the weathering of volcanic rocks.
• Get up close to crocodiles, giant tortoises, monkeys and loads of other animals at La Vanille Nature Park.
With its subtropical climate, Mauritius is an all-year-round destination. The temperatures vary only slightly between 24° and 33° Celsius at the coast year-round. During the summer months (November to April) the days are long, hot and humid. This is also cyclone season with January to March being the wettest months. In winter (May to October) the average temperature simply drops from sticky to balmy. So in general, the best time to visit Mauritius for cooler, drier days is from May to December.
Whether you’re planning your honeymoon, a once-in-a-lifetime dream getaway or a family holiday, we can advise you specifically on all of the elements that will make your trip unforgettable. Talk to an Indian Ocean Specialist about the best Resort for your Mauritius Holiday. Book your Honeymoon or Celebrate your wedding anniversary at any of the selected hotels in Mauritius and you can save up 30% off your accommodations costs.
See more options of Honeymoons in Mauritius