Masai Mara Migration Safaris
- Wildebeest Mara Migration Safaris in Kenya with accommodation at Luxury Camps in the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Masai Mara National Park – the most visited Park in Kenya shares a border with Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park , forming the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem.
- The Park is home to an excellent year-round concentration of game and is renowned for its annual visit by over two million animals (wildebeest, zebra and antelope) that make up the Great Migration. These hordes are pursued by many predators, with large numbers of lions and cheetah. The animals migrate north into the Masai Mara in July each year, and head south again into the Serengeti around October.
- Virtually every common species of East African wildlife may be seen here including elephants, the legendary black-maned lions, leopard, cheetah, giraffes, wildebeests, buffalo, wart hogs, zebras, gazelles, topi, hyena, ostrich, hippos, baboons and many others.
- For many people, timing their Masai Mara Kenya Safari to coincide with the migration seems vital – but with a very abundant and healthy resident population of animals, a holiday in Kenya’s Masai Mara is great at any time of the year.
- Select from our choice of Standard, Luxury and Deluxe properties for an extraordinary Masai Mara Migration Safari experience.
A 3-Day Fly-In Safari to relish the magic of Masai Mara National Park.
Fall in love with Masai Mara and add extra nights.