Namibia Safari Adventure
Enjoy the fascinating beauty of Namibia on this 8 Night 9 Day Fly-In Safari.
Namibia in Southern Africa is a once-in-a-lifetime experience with breathtaking landscapes and magnificent wildlife.
1. It is home to the oldest desert in the world, the Namib Desert and with its desert-adapted animals and plants, including the spotted hyena, black-backed jackals and the bat-eared fox amongst others, creates one of the most astounding eco-systems in the world.
2. Visit the tallest sand-dunes in the world. The dynamic Sossusvlei sand dunes have been developed over millions of years and constantly change shape with the wind. You will experience Nambia’s unspoilt desert beauty with massive red dunes all creating their dramatic shadows, with rocky-mountains, providing a wonderland never seen before. This is a photographer’s dream and one of the most fascinating landscapes in the world.
3. Balloon Safari over the Namib Desert:
The best way to experience the beauty of the Namib Desert is on a balloon flight over this stunning landscape. An experience never to be forgotten.
Costs are from £275 per person, including an hour of balloon flight, Champagne breakfast on landing, park entrance fees and a nature drive back to your lodge.
4. The Safari continues to the Etosha National Park for extraordinary game viewing experiences. Etosha’s natural water holes attract the endangered black rhinoceros, lion, elephant and large numbers of antelope and other wildlife, especially during the dry season (June to November). The floodlit waterholes are excellent for night-time game viewing from your lodge.
5. Enjoy the ancient heritage in the hills at Twyfelfontein viewing rock paintings and engravings. Archaeological evidence indicates that hunter/gatherers lived here more than 7,000 years ago. This is an incredible insight into the rich heritage of Namibia.
6. Spend 2 nights in Swakopmund on the coast of western Namibia, the holiday hub of Namibia and enjoy the many activities that are available in this exciting town.
Fo adventure seekers, the activities in Swakopmund range from sand-boarding, quad bike tours, dune carting, paragliding, scenic flights and sky-diving activities, shark fishing, deep sea fishing and more.
Read more: Namibia Fly-in Safari Adventure